Search term must have more than 2 characters.
The temperature is around zero or slightly above, cooler autumn. Gloves with 10 percent cashmere are ideal for cool weather. There are two young women standing at a bus stop in the city. One of them is keeping her hands deep in the pockets, muffling up against the cold in her coat. The other one, wearing grey gloves, is flipping through a magazine. “What beautiful gloves you’re wearing, they are thin, and are a perfect match for your coat.” “Not only are they beautiful, but also warm. I don’t need thick mittens. Cashmere gloves are just the thing that I need to wear. Touch them. They’re warm, just perfect for today’s cold weather.” “Hmm… I had a pair of thin gloves from the market, but they couldn’t last anything, and my fingers were always freezing in them.” The woman closes the magazine. “I don't buy any cheap gloves that are useless. I’ve tried lots of gloves, but I stay true to those with cashmere. They’re wonderfully warm, even though they’re thin, and they also fit in my pocket and handbag. I’m happy to pay extra for the quality...”
Main advantages of woolen gloves
- Natural material without chemical treatment
- Adaptability to the shape of the hand, when worn for a long time, the glove retains its shape according to the hand of the wearer
- Good moisture insulation
Special properties Superanatomic™ – unlike standard gloves on the market, our glove is designed and manufactured with regard to the real anatomical shape of the human hand. The thumb is shaped anatomically towards the palm of the glove, which does not create “folds” and the glove properly encloses the hand. Another adjustment is for the little finger – the little finger is placed on the hand a little lower than the other fingers, our glove takes this anatomical element into account, and the little finger is placed lower on the glove than the other fingers.
Proper maintenance method
- Wash the gloves by hand by squeezing in a detergent bath at a maximum temperature of 30-40°C.
- After washing, rinse them several times in clean lukewarm water.
- Drain the gloves gently by squeezing – without twisting.
- Spread the wet gloves on a flat surface, carefully level them in their original shape, and allow them to dry slowly.
- It is not recommended to wash the gloves in the washing machine, wool is sensitive to the temperature and washing programme used, the gloves may become felted (high drum speed, long washing and rinsing time in the washing machine etc.), or they may shrink (the use of wrong temperature or washing time in the washing machine). We strongly recommend the above method of maintenance, gloves that will be washed by other methods cannot be claimed.
XS – gloves for children under 6
S, M – smaller and larger gloves for children under 14
S, M – smaller women’s, and standard women’s gloves
M, L, XL – smaller men’s, standard men’s, and larger men’s gloves
The gloves are factory shaped using the Superanatomic™ technology; when choosing the right size, they will fit and enclose the hand perfectly. However, not all hands are 100% the same, so another advantage of wool is its adaptability, after the first wear it remembers the shape of the wearer’s hand. Some of our customers also use the “wet hand method” – when wearing gloves for the first time, they moisten their hands before putting them on – moisture gets into wool, which absorbs it and acquires its shape faster.
Gift package We offer gloves gift wrapped in an elegant white box under the modern Exquisiv brand.